Kritika Kamra Talks About Her Latest Net Series 'Tandav'

Kritika Kamra Talks About Her Latest Net Series 'Tandav'

Christina 0 12 01.19 16:51

Talking about her expertise of working with actors like Saif and Dimple, Kritika shares her co-actors made her work straightforward. "Most of my scenes have been with Zeeshan and Dino. My scenes with him were not easy as there is a sophisticated equation between these two characters. However Dino made it straightforward. I am joyful that I received an opportunity to share the display area with Saif," she shares. Did you feel intimidated? We ask. "Not in any respect. He's wonderful. It’s so much fun capturing with him," she says matter-of-factly. Ask if she missed working with veteran actress Dimple within the collection, she says, "I didn’t have any scene with her and like everybody I'm a big fan of hers. I am trying forward to watching her scenes."

Jake Gylenhall's breakthrough movie, it follows the life of an awkward and barely oddball teenager. One evening he meets a 'bunny', who tells him that the world goes to finish in 28 days. The narrative is kinda' spaced out and that's a good thing if you are watching it whereas you're high.

Matthew Vaughn shall be most remembered for his work with The X-Men and Kingsman, but the trendy director also helmed a 2007 fantasy romance based on a novel by the legendary Neil Gaiman. It’s a intelligent and enjoyable piece of work that includes performances from a great ensemble that features Claire Danes, Sienna Miller, мстители секретные войны смотреть онлайн Peter O’Toole, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Robert De Niro.

Comments

뉴스마케팅평가

최근글

새댓글

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand